Join our remote but tight-knit team of 20+ experienced engineers in the impactful work of building groundbreaking products.
Why work for one startup if you can be a part of building many startups? We are hiring:
Full Stack Java Developer
Producement is a team of ex-Transferwise engineers who fell in love with the process of building great products. After leaving Transferwise, they started their own startup product engineering studio. Producement’s mission is to help early stage founders build and deliver scalable MVPs.
We are part investors and part product developers as a team - the startups we work with are part of our portfolio and we take very strong ownership of their product and business goals. User testing, DevOps, validating hypotheses, establishing metrics and product work goes hand-in-hand with how we work.
We've built and invested in startups like Pactum, Salv, Promoty, PayQin.
About the role
What’s in it for you:
- Develop your technical skill set with a great tech stack
- Get to work on new projects every 3-6 months and build MVPs from scratch
- Work directly with the founding members of the startups and experience the highs and lows together with the team (we work as tight-knit teams with the startups we invest in and build products for)
- Invest into startups through your contribution
- Knowledge sharing sessions with the team on technical and non-technical topics like health & fitness, beer brewing at home, investing and much more
Ideally, you should have:
- A strong product development mindset
- A passion for startups and lean startup methodology (if you haven’t read the book, do it!)
- Bonus points for experience with Kotlin, Typescript, AWS, TDD, CI/CD
- Data-driven mindset
- Ability to set goals and targets and crush them
- Ability to present your ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Great communications skills and the ability to carry out customer interviews
- An analytical, yet creative, approach to problem solving
- Ability to work as a team player and deliver results in a remote cross-functional and cross-cultural working environment
- Fluent English is a must
About our engineering culture:
- We follow-up lean startup methodology
- Development by agile iterations
- Continuous integrations and deployments (daily releases)
- Test driven development and 80%+ code coverage
- Pair programming on complex tasks
That’s it, all there is to it.
Once you pass the test you will be directly invited for an interview.
No need for complicated bureaucracy and CVs.
Although the founding team is based in Tallinn, Estonia, Producement is a fully remote workplace with diverse people all around the world. You can work from anywhere with stable internet connection.
We have no PMs, no legacy code, no specs that define you. We work in customer-focused agile teams to develop a product vision and implement it through lean iteration. We work closely with early stage startups by providing them MVP/CTO as a service for cash and equity. User testing, DevOps, validating hypotheses, establishing metrics and product work goes hand-in-hand with how we work, in addition we can also help with coaching, mentoring and hiring the engineering teams.
There’s a lot of flexibility around your working hours, however we do expect you to have some overlapping working hours with the rest of the team. We do daily stand-ups, weekly springs and knowledge sharing sessions, also monthly retros to keep you connected with the rest of the team. We use Mattermost as an internal communication tool.
We mainly build fintech solutions to different start-ups. We have helped to build products like Salv (anti-money laundering startup that raised $2 million seed round last year), Pactum (AI tool for commercial negotiations), Plum Fintech, Tuleva, Sunly and others.
Here are some of the projects we’ve worked on: Our portfolio
Nope. We don't outsource engineers to other companies, we build products together with our customers. From scratch. We also talk to our customers in order to build the best products for them.
Our salary range is USD 26,000-38,000 (gross) per annum
Although we can’t offer you a cool office and a physical team around you, we do fully support learning and development. That’s why we have weekly knowledge sharing sessions. We also try to meet up at least a few times a year at different locations.
TAKE YOUR NEXT STEPS WITH PRODUCEMENT
Work in Producement is ideal for the ambitious and independent engineer.
No PMs, no legacy code, no specs that define you. Take on exciting projects, define the groundbreaking products with the client, and see your work in the hands of the end users.
Our team is always welcoming experienced engineers from around the world so if you didn’t find an open position on this page that suits you, do drop us an email at [email protected]